Do you want to get your business name across our hospital radio station from as little as £1 per week as a sponsor?
When sponsoring a show we will produce a show promo which will be played 3 times per hour for 12 months we will also include your details on our sponsorship page and with a link to your website.
- Our hospitals have a total of 500 beds, which can receive Bay Trust Radio.
- Each bed has a new patient on average every 2.5 days that is 3 patients per bed per week.
- We are able to reach a potential audience up to 7,500 per month.
- Our broadcast can be be heard on speakers in waiting areas in the WGH (we are looking at installing speakers within the RLI at a later date) these areas see a large footfall 5 days per week.
- Our on line listening attracts around 980.45 TLH (total listening hours) per quarter this figure is growing every quarter.
- The Bay Trust Radio website atracts over 29,000 hits per year.
We currently have only a few sponsor slots available so if you want to be part of this growing form of advertising then please get in touch.
We currently have the following sponsors:
Brown Cow (Dalton-in-Furness)
Elephant Yard Shopping Centre (Kendal),
George & Dragon;(Dent)
Hayes & Parkinson;(Kendal),
Hogarths of Branthwaite Brow,(kendal),
Kittridding Farm Shop(Kirkby Lonsdale),
South Lakes Wild Animal Park,(Dalton-in-Furness),
Robinsons Electic (Kendal),
Steer Building (Lancaster),
The White Hart Hotel, (Kendal),
Wiltshire Farm Foods
We would like to express our special thanks to the following :
Cumbria Community Foundation,
Friends of The Westmorland General,
University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust,
WRVS Tea Bar (WGH).
Also thanks to TullNet Internet Services for sponsoring our website
Prices start from as little as £52.00
What do you get?
We give you 3 mentions per hour during your sponsored shows and a advert on our website.We also supply you a plaque to display at your business.
We also have an advertising slot on our on line radio player which is a prime slot.
Become a sponsor.